LiberoAssurance Management System Certification services aim to ensure the continual improvement, compliance and integrity of the client's management system.
Benefits from the application of management Systems
The application of management systems is the cornerstone for a successful and profitable business. Specifically, by having an appropriate application, businesses can reap benefits such as:
- Increased competitiveness
- Improved productivity / efficiency
- Reduced costs from avoidance of unnecessary work, improved flow processes, etc.)
- Improved quality of service / advanced product sales / assured customer satisfaction
- Reduced insurance premiums
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is one of the standards within the range of ISO 9000 standards and is used for the purpose of conformity assessment. The goal of ISO 9001 is to ensure that your business maintains a reliable standard of quality regarding goods and services so that your employees and customers are constantly satisfied.
ISO 9001 also serves as the basis for many other important sector-specific standards, including ISO 13485 (medical devices), as well as widely used management system standards such as OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
ISO 9001 certification is suitable for all sizes and types of organizations and is well established around the world as an invaluable Quality Management System standard and has been established almost worldwide in more than 170 countries.
Why is ISO 9001 important for your business?
It is essential for businesses to offer products and services that not only meet but also surpass customer expectations. At the same time, cutting costs and remaining competitive is crucial. ISO 9001 certification demonstrates your organization’s ability to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
Many buyers require suppliers to be ISO 9001-certified to minimize their risk of purchasing a low quality product or service. A business that achieves ISO 9001 certification will be able to attain significant improvements in organizational efficiency and product quality by minimizing waste and faults, and increasing productivity. Additionally stock listed corporations require ISO certified suppliers.
The benefits of ISO 9001
- Upgrade in your performance by having strong commitment to product or service quality
- High levels of service quality when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Satisfaction of clients
- Improvement of your market potential domestically and internationally
- Meaningful relationships with your staff, customers and suppliers
- Reduced and fixed operating costs
- Legal compliance with better understanding of the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improvement of competiveness and enchasing profit potential
- Establishment of reliability and quality reputation through the most internationally recognized quality management principles
- Better identification and control of business risks
Why choose LiberoAssurance
Quality Management System certification from LiberoAssurance will help your organization develop and improve performance. With a team of highly competent auditors we aim to deliver direct, convenient and reliable service to our customers, tailored to their needs and implement a framework by applying a systematic approach to manage their business processes, with respect to customer’s demands and regulatory requirements. The services that LiberoAssurance offers involve:
- Competitive fee with no hidden charge or unexpected invoices
- Qualified personnel dedicated to your specific business sector, which can provide effective added value.
- We can also act as a one-stop provider for many of your certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services.
Contact us for our full certification process or a preliminary gap assessment for your current Quality Management System as per ISO 9001.
LiberoAssurance certification mark
The ISO 9001 certification mark from LiberoAssurance demonstrates your compliance towards continuous excellence. The prestige of the LiberoAssurance certification mark also indicates that your systems and processes have been evaluated by one of the most recognized names in quality and compliance.
All certificates issued by LiberoAssurance are subject to annual audits and verification. You may contact us in order to receive information about:
- Geographical areas in which it operates;
- The status of a given certification;
- The name, related normative document, scope and geographical location (city and country) for a specific certified client.