Qualification, motivation and possible experience, are the main characteristics we constantly seek in our potential employees to maintain the company’s sustainable growth. During our cooperation with external partners we develop strong and long term working relationships built on respect and trust.
We aim to find consultants determined and skilled in the completion of various project types, experience form any discipline will be valuable to us.
- University Degree or equivalent recognised by the national authority
- Industry experience of minimum 7 years as per NACE codes
- Able to work independently, even under difficult and demanding circumstances
- Ability to write comprehensive surveys and investigation reports in English
- Ability to work on call. Weekend work may be required; willingness to travel locally and internationally
- High standard of professional presentation and attitude
Candidates with the prescribed qualifications are well invited to submit their CV for further review. Upon reception of your CV, our technical department will contact you with a tailor-made offer for cooperation.
If you are interested in joining the LiberoGroup Network of Trainers, please contact us and the responsible person will get back to you with further instructions within 48 hours.