LiberoAssurance Management System Certification services aim to ensure the continual improvement, compliance and integrity of the client's management system.
Benefits from the application of management Systems
The application of management systems is the cornerstone for a successful and profitable business. Specifically, by having an appropriate application, businesses can reap benefits such as:
- Increased competitiveness
- Improved productivity / efficiency
- Reduced costs from avoidance of unnecessary work, improved flow processes, etc.)
- Improved quality of service / advanced product sales / assured customer satisfaction
- Reduced insurance premiums
What is ISO 50001?
The ISO 50001 energy management standard is a proven framework for industrial facilities, commercial facilities, or entire organizations to manage energy—including all aspects of energy procurement and use. An energy management system establishes the structure and discipline to implement technical and management strategies that significantly cut energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions—and sustain those savings over time. Savings can come from no- to low-cost operational improvements.
Why is ISO 50001 important for your business?
Energy savings are at the forefront of actions that contribute to the sustainability of human activities. Organizations across all industries are faced with the exponentially increasing cost of energy. It is now critical for businesses to objectively evaluate their own energy consumption in order to maintain or reduce the related cost and lessen their negative impact on the environment and depletion of ever-shrinking resources.
The benefits of ISO 50001
- Energy cost reduction
- Demand created along the manufacturing supply chain
- Corporate sustainability programs
- Increased market value of "green manufacturing" / reduced carbon footprint
- Future national carbon or energy taxes
- International climate agreements
Why choose LiberoAssurance
Energy Management System certification from LiberoAssurance will help your organization develop and improve performance. With a team of highly competent auditors we aim to deliver direct, convenient and reliable service to our customers, tailored to their needs and implement a framework by applying a systematic approach to manage their business processes, with respect to customer’s demands and regulatory requirements. The services that LiberoAssurance offers involve:
- Competitive fee with no hidden charge or unexpected invoices
- Qualified personnel dedicated to your specific business sector that can provide effective added value.
- We can also act as a one-stop provider for many of your certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services.
Contact us for our full certification process or a preliminary gap assessment for your current Energy Management System as per ISO 50001.
LiberoAssurance certification mark
The ISO 50001 certification mark from LiberoAssurance demonstrates your compliance towards continuous excellence. The prestige of the LiberoAssurance certification mark also indicates that your systems and processes have been evaluated by one of the most recognized names in quality and compliance.